- 1800 Watt
- Single speed
- Bar length: 40cm
- Electric brake
- Weight: 4.7kg
Recommended with the MAKITA UC4041A/2 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The MAKITA UC4041A/2 240v Chainsaw has the following features:
- 1800 Watt
- Single speed
- Bar length: 40cm
- Electric brake
- Weight: 4.7kg
Product EAN: 0088381657914
MAKITA UC4041A (Electric Chainsaw, 1800W, 14.5m/s, 16")
- Bar Size: 40 cm
- Net weight: 4.8 - 4.9 kg
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Tony 4 months ago
So far so good. Item was easy to set up and worked well. I read several reviews saying that the chain tensioner broke easily, but found one review that said this was due to failure to slacken off the sprocket cover prior to adjusting the chain tension. So pre-warned I found adjusting the tension as per the user instructions very easy. Prior to purchase I could find no information about the mains cord (it is permanently attached and very long with a 13A plug) or whether any chain saw oil is included (there isn't any, so you will need to purchase this separately before use). I much prefer it to my previous petrol chainsaw (difficult to start, expensive to service) the only downside is the obvious need to be within extension reel range of a power socket.
SANDRA OSTERRITTER 5 months ago
Really pleased doing everything I wanted
Roger Lowe 6 months ago
Mr Max Rosenberg 10 months ago
Apart from very unhelpful instruction manual, this chainsaw works very well. It is quieter than all of my previous chainsaws and cuts through tree trunks with ease.
AG 10 months ago
Excellent tool at a great price
Mr Hayward 10 months ago
Much the same as other cordless chainsaws but hopefully will last longer.
John 10 months ago
Saw was easy to assemble with good clear instructions. Safety guidance is comprehensive although as this is primarily a domestic tool I thought they could have placed more emphasis on PPE. Had around three hours use and working fine so far. I'm using it to cut poplar at the moment; like a knife through butter. Three year extended warranty convinced me to buy.
Customer 10 months ago
Great unit for the price
Mr Steve Rump one year ago
This is the first time I’ve had an electric chainsaw as I’ve always used petrol ones. I have been pleasantly surprised by its power and how comfortable it is to use. Very pleased with this purchase.
Michael Jordan one year ago
Very good electric chainsaw although chain seemed to go blunt quickly. Other than that, a good bit of kit
Peter Wright one year ago
End to all that tedious yanking and spluttering
A Hart one year ago
Sarah Hamilton one year ago
My husband thinks its great and he is going to be very busy cutting up tree trunks into logs for our fire.
HB one year ago
Just what I wanted and ordered.
Simon one year ago
Chuffed to bits with this chainsaw, although I have 6 Makita 18v batteries, I couldn’t justify paying over twice as much for the cordless model for how much I’ll be using it. Makita have for once put a decent length of lead on it, but you’ll more than likely need an extension with a circuit breaker is advisable.
jennifer MILES-KINGSTON one year ago
Easy to use and good quality. Very pleased with product and service.
Ray Moxham one year ago
Very good product easy to assemble and then use. Performed as promised completely clearing a very large tree with attached branches.
Robert Dura May one year ago
GraT value fir money but sadly not man enough for clearing my land but was accepted straight back no hassle
Kim Peckover one year ago
Paul Hinsley one year ago
Patricia Lewis one year ago
Excellent product, does a good job!
Miss Sowden one year ago
Great product, fast delivery
Customer jonathan knowlson one year ago
Good value for money
James Harvey one year ago
Excellent value for money, good quality and powerful. I recommend.
Friend of Ted one year ago
Brilliant serice next day delivery with no extra charge would buy again from this company
Stuart Hall one year ago
Does what it says.
Terence Moran one year ago
This is my second Makita chainsaw,,I have nothing but praise for Makita tools,,,tough, reliable and gets the job done,,thank you Makita.
Stephen L one year ago
Only used it once but very pleased with the purchase
Mrs ANDREA D BUXTON one year ago
Brought as gift .Husband usually buys this brand as reliable and good quality.
Mr Pickles one year ago
Great product. Only used once for a pile of logs and it performed very well. Would recommend
Parmjit Sohal 3 years ago
Easy to construct and use
bjdka 3 years ago
I bought this chainsaw after reading the reviews from Which, and Trustpilot, best chainsaw tested. It is brilliant. It is actually better than I was expecting from the reviews. The only issue- if you can call it that... it doesn't come with oil, so if you don't already have some, you can't use it until you've then gone to buy some !! Fortunately, I had some , but DONT FORGET TO ORDER IT
nick smith 3 years ago
Cut up logs and firewood easily and quickly, very easy to use
mr wilson 3 years ago
excellent service and very speedy delivery
Charles Wall 3 years ago
Good powerful saw for for cutting up large diameter. logs. The saw was easy to set up and worked well straight out of the box, just as you would expect from Makita. Purchasers need to be aware that the saw does not come with the oil needed to run the saw it needs to be purchased separately.
Dave Margetts 3 years ago
good quality and does the job
malcolm marchbank 3 years ago
Perfect for the job makita just make great tools!
David 3 years ago
Very good item (as you'd expect from Makita) I'd buy again.
michael clough 4 years ago
great piece of kit, and a good price.
RBV 4 years ago
First electric chain saw. Easy set up and easy to use. Great product, only negative point is it does not come with any oil.
Sheila MacIver 4 years ago
We are novice home chainsaw users but we took our time and read the manuals and watched a few videos with the result that we were able to assemble and use the Makita chainsaw with excellent results. Happy to recommend this chainsaw to other home users.
- Recently Viewed