- For Makita mitre saws
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Stewart Morrish one year ago
Very well made and very sturdy. Don’t have my own bench/table to place mitre saw, this is an excellent replacement.
Nick Cook one year ago
Good bit of kit, does the job perfectly
Tony H 2 years ago
Great quality product as you would expect from Makita.
Gordon B 2 years ago
Happy with this product
Martyn Peters 2 years ago
Lightweight but sturdy. Very handy.
Paul Thomas 2 years ago
Great mitre saw stand it makes a very sturdy work station also has great functionality with the extendable material supports
Tom T-D 2 years ago
Nice solid stand but what a pain to get the saw on and off, a definite knack required which the hieroglyphic instructions do not convey with any clarity. I eventually found a guy on you tube (American) who had long chats with Makita and eventually this boiled down to lift on the right (not easy as you have to jiggle it about) twist ant clockwise and it'll release on the left - with a struggle. Hence me marking it down.
MR A BLAIR 2 years ago
Great product very solid.
Robert Brayshaw 2 years ago
Great, strong and steady
Justice Comes 2 years ago
perfect for home DIY. If space is a premium good for setting up outside. Used for 4m skirting boards - much more controlle than using a table.
Sebastian sprawka 2 years ago
Superb product and quality
Customer 3 years ago
Excellent buid quality
Andrew Ford 3 years ago
Really pleased with the product up to now. I have fitted my bosch combi table mitre saw and it fits well and has made it much easier to use. The entire product seems very well made as you would expect from makita. The only downside seems to be the plastic wheels may not last too long but we will mostly be carrying it by the undermount handle. I would reccomend this product.
Dean Sheppard 3 years ago
very sturdy and easy to assemble
Chris Grant 3 years ago
Great bit of kit
S HUTCHINGS 3 years ago
Quite heavy but the wheels help. Generally easy to set up. Needed some care to get the guides straight when mounting a Makita saw, but not difficult. Everything fits together nicely and feels top quality. Glad I bought this.
Clive Cartmel 3 years ago
Was a bit sceptical about paying twice the price of other stands but as soon as I unpacked it I realised how well engineered and rock solid it is. All cast aluminium rather than pressed steel. A pity that every single item comes wrapped in its own plastic bag. Even the nuts and bolts come in two bags inside another bag. Is this overpackaging really all necessary?
richard glover 3 years ago
A good mitre saw bench, but a shame about the wheels and handles as they are not up to the same quality of the main metal frame/legs and saw support. Apart from the criticisms, I think that I won't regret buying it.
A S MCLAUGHLIN 3 years ago
Being a Makita fan i am biased in saying that i am delighted with the product.
Mr Mohammad Ibrahim 3 years ago
My new makita mitre saw fits very good on this stand very stable and sturdy.just need to screw the wheels on it and handle .you don't have to if you don't need the wheels on it .as it has a handle on it to carry it .Good quality stand .definitely need it if you don't have a workshop and need to cut long pieces of wood .
Principles 3 years ago
Great complementary equipment for the Makita LS1018L mitre saw. Easily erected and simple to use.
Carol Argent 3 years ago
Excellent product quite heavy but needs to be to make it stable which it is
Grace 3 years ago
Its a Makita,--- enough said.
Andrew Lancaster 4 years ago
Well made easy to use with useful functions ie extendable supports for timber that is being cut. very light to carry saw clips in place quickly overall a great buy from Howe tools
Ross Kilby 4 years ago
Excellent product and service !
MGee 4 years ago
The saw stand arrived the day after ordering as promised. I have assembled it and it is good and stable but as yet haven’t used it. It looks a good piece of kit.
Kieren Hulbert 4 years ago
Cheapest out there and great service
- Recently Viewed