- For Dewalt mitre saws
DEWALT DE7035 (Work Stand)
- Outstanding size and weight only 7kgs for easy transportation
- versatile and durable under load
- Portable and easy to carry to site
- Easy to use when setting up and packing away
- Easy to store and move as pairs
- Application versatility for Material support and storage and also use with mitre Sawas and plunge saws
- 1 year warranty - for full information click here
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years (on qualifying products) by registering tool online within 30 days of purchase. For full information and to register your tool click here
- Warranty claims all tools except lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380 737355. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Warranty claims on Lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Global Surveyors Group, directly on 01942 896244. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
James Edwards one year ago
Strong and sturdy well made what you expect from dewalt.
David roth 3 years ago
Another great product from dewalt
Stephen Jones 3 years ago
Good product best price good service
Neil Jones 3 years ago
best work stands on the market !! can take heavy loads and are made to fold and clip together with another compact to store easy.. dont look any further than these :)
Jason Haywood 3 years ago
Very solid. Purchased 2 of these to accompany my saw stand or to use when the large stand is not needed. Added bonus is the clamp together securely to save space when transporting. Surprisingly light for such a solid product.
Grant 3 years ago
Another great piece of equipment from DeWalt. Very good quality, robust and lightweight
Barry Deacon 3 years ago
Great quality I expect from Deaalt
Dean Hughes 3 years ago
Cracking saw horse light to handle👍👍👍
Michael Rowlands 4 years ago
Good strong benches when used as a pair you can make a good onsite workbench by laying two planks of wood across them.
Harvey Davies Joiner 4 years ago
Bought this Saw Horse it's the most robust one available no complaints or faults .
Cameron davis 4 years ago
superb product , great service , super quick delivery , highly recommended
- Recently Viewed