- 500 Watt
- Variable speed
Recommended with the MAKITA 9032 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The MAKITA 9032 110v Belt sander - 9 x 533mm belt has the following features:
- 500 Watt
- Variable speed
An introduction to belt sanders: Belt sanders use continuous sanding belts for heavier duty sanding of wood, flooring, paint etc. Click here to see all our sanders
To choose between belt sanders: The key consideration with selecting a belt sander is the belt size. This particular dimension of belt is useful for sanding of pipes & into confined spaces. Click here to see all our belt sanders
To make sure you've got the right belt sander - 9 x 533mm belt: Some orbital sanders have a variable speed function ie. allowing for a slow start on the trigger. Additionally some have more than one speed setting. Most sanders are mains operated although there are some cordless now coming to the market. Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our belt sander - 9 x 533mm belt
Product EAN: 088381041355
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
R WILSON GARDEN AND TREE MAINTENANCE 2 years ago
Powerful and robust tool. Ideal addition to the chainsaw carvers tool box.
Robert Woods 2 years ago
- Recently Viewed