- 650 Watt
- Variable speed
- Dust bag
The MAKITA 9911 240v Belt sander - 75 x 457mm belt has the following features:
- 650 Watt
- Variable speed
- Dust bag
An introduction to belt sanders: Belt sanders use continuous sanding belts for heavier duty sanding of wood, flooring, paint etc. Click here to see all our sanders
To choose between belt sanders: The key consideration with selecting a belt sander is the belt size. These are some of the larger belt sanders available. Click here to see all our belt sanders
To make sure you've got the right belt sander - 75 x 457mm belt: Most sanders are mains operated although there are some cordless now coming to the market. Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our belt sander - 75 x 457mm belt
Product EAN: 0088381025461
MAKITA 9911 (Belt Sander, 650W, 75-270m/min, 75mm)
- Net weight: 2.7 kg
- Belt Size: 76#-#457 mm
- Belt Speed: 75#-#270 m/min
- Input wattage: 650#-# w
- Noise sound power: 94 dB(A)
- Vibration: Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Noise sound pressure: 83 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Stuart, Kent 10 months ago
Haven't used it a lot yet but should be perfect for my needs. I ummed and ahhed over whether to get a four inch or this lighter three inch and I think this was the right choice. I will mostly be using it for sanding down old planks and reclaimed wood for table tops so didn't want the sander to be too aggressive. Should be fine once I get used to it.
Mark Hughes one year ago
Another excellent product from Makita. Delivered next day by Howe Tools.
John one year ago
It’s not had much use yet, but no issues with other Makita tools I own & I don’t expect any with this. Given 5 stars on both based on my other tools.
Mr B C Haines one year ago
not used yet but makita products ALLWAYS GOOD
Mr Keith Williams one year ago
Feels solid and well built. Only issue is it is so powerful it has ripped apart cheapie sanding belts bought from Aldi
Eric Hughes one year ago
Good product, brilliant customer service. Top seller *****+
Gary Prescott one year ago
Andrew Wymer one year ago
Perfect size and power for all the.jobs it's been put through
Jamie Vidor one year ago
Exactly what you’d expect from Makita.
Colin Perrin one year ago
Excellent product. I wanted a Sander that could handle moderate amounts of work, but was surprised at its capability to handle the more hardier tasks - well worth the slightly more expenditure to get the quality.
Steve Pinchin one year ago
Great bit of kit
Andrew one year ago
very good budget price belt sander
Mrs Clouston one year ago
Good product, lightweight, easy to use, well built. Can get in to tight spaces and close to edges of walls etc.
Kettlebuyer one year ago
Looks good but not tried it yet. It has a connection for vacuum dust extraction but Makita UK say they don't stock the hose listed in the optional extras.
Jingle one year ago
Its good but at this price point for DIY use only.
Steven Heddle 2 years ago
Ian Gourlay 2 years ago
Really good tool. very efficient . Just had the problem of the "trigger" getting stuck when put in the "lock"position.
Doris bloom 2 years ago
Just as expected
IAN FRITH 2 years ago
Mr Robert Mather 2 years ago
JOHN WRIGHT 3 years ago
It is what I expect from this product
JASON SCOTT 3 years ago
quality speaks for itself.
David Hall 3 years ago
This a great standby for my 9404, much lighter, kinder on the arms for quick work, makita quality
Angelo Di Salvo 3 years ago
Good piece of kit and competivley priced
Anthony Harmer 3 years ago
made well, quiet and brilliant machine worth extra money
Mark Whitehead 4 years ago
Excellent little belt sander!
- Recently Viewed