Recommended with the MAKITA 821551-8 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The MAKITA 821551-8 Stacking case Makpac 3 has the following features:
Product EAN: 0088381432993
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Alex Clark 9 months ago
Great toolboxes with the associated liners to match your tool. Awesome that they all stack up and link together too.
James Lees one year ago
£30 for a box is pretty steep, would be better if arrived with padding for secure of saw.
Magiks one year ago
Good tough case, should really have come with the sander I purchased. Price ok - have seen it cheaper elsewhere, but it was less hassle as I purchased the sander.
Spencer Aicken one year ago
Great general purpose case, to go with all my other mac packs!! Great price.
MR M STARTIN one year ago
Usual Makita quality
Steve S one year ago
Does exactly what its supposed to.
Nigel Duncan one year ago
keith one year ago
Exactly what i needed will be buying more .
long christopher one year ago
Excellent service and price
Nathan Andrews 2 years ago
Good value for money
Declan Allen 2 years ago
Very happy with value as I’ve seen them second hand for more money.
Wilson, Yorkshire 3 years ago
Excellent quality product and love that it stacks
- Recently Viewed