Recommended with the MAKITA 821552-6 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The MAKITA 821552-6 Stacking case Makpac 4 has the following features:
Product EAN: 0088381433006
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
DIY Dave one year ago
Looks the part, but a bit on the flimsy side, should have been designed a bit more robust. I'm not convinced it will last very long through busy day to day use, time will tell i guess..
Ann Nundy one year ago
Product as described
john 2 years ago
Strong durable good size stackable tool box ideal for cordless and corded tool storage with carrying handle.
Alan Doherty 2 years ago
Saw fits in perfect
Ian 2 years ago
A very robust box to safely store a circular saw.
Ewan Shearer 2 years ago
Makita boxes. A little bit fragile for an ideal but they work as you'd want and are reasonably priced
Giuseppe Rubbino 2 years ago
Exactly what I was looking for to keep all my Makita drills and drill bits in one place, which save time when looking for your tools!!
Garth 2 years ago
David Hassall 3 years ago
Cheapest on the internet..
Dale Kitson 3 years ago
Just what was needed.
Lewis 3 years ago
Its a box. A big blueish box. Holds tools and stacks. It does what it says it will do. Its good a being a box
Pete Jennings 3 years ago
Expensive for the build quality
- Recently Viewed