- 720 Watt
- Single speed
- 720 Watt
- Single speed
An introduction to belt sanders: Belt sanders use continuous sanding belts for heavier duty sanding of wood, flooring, paint etc. Click here to see all our sanders
To choose between belt sanders: The key consideration with selecting a belt sander is the belt size. These are some of the larger belt sanders available. Click here to see all our belt sanders
To make sure you've got the right belt sander - 75 x 457mm belt: Most sanders are mains operated although there are some cordless now coming to the market. Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our belt sander - 75 x 457mm belt
The BLACK+DECKER Belt Sander is an innovative and well designed heavy duty belt sander with a powerful 720W motor making it ideal for sanding large areas such as floor boards, decking and completing other tasks that require greater stock removal. This belt sander is supplied with a built in dust bag to ensure a cleaner working environment within the house. The sander has an angled belt design that enables you to sand twice as close to the edge of two adjoining surfaces. Save time and ensure sanding belt is in the correct alignment with the automatic belt tracking design.
- Automatic belt tracking to keep the sanding belt in place
- Dust extraction bag for a cleaner working environment
- Ideal for large surface areas, e.g. floors and tables
- Angled belt design enables you to sand 2 x closer to the edge of adjoining surfaces
- Lever action belt change mechanism for quick and easy accessory changing
- Powerful 720W motor - Ideal for sanding floor boards, decking and other large surfaces which require greater stock removal
- Product Type: Belt Sander
- Power Rating: 720W
- Plug Voltage: 230V
- Speed: Single
- No Load Speed: 206mpm
- Paper Size: 75 / 457mm
- Belt dimensions: 75 / 457mm
- Belt width: 75mm
- Sanding area: 75 / 145mm
- Belt tracking: Auto
- Dust Extraction [sanders]: Dust Bag
- Cable length: 3m
- Soft grip: NO
- Kit Box: NO
- Sanding frame: NO
- Lock-on switch: YES
- Vibration: 3.6m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 89dB(A)
- Sound Power: 100dB(A)
- Dust Extraction Bag
- 2 year warranty - for full information click here
- Warranty claims: Please contact the national Black & Decker warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380737355 for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
BLACK & DECKER KA86
- Recently Viewed