- 350 Watt
- Variable speed
- 350 Watt
- Variable speed
An introduction to belt sanders: Belt sanders use continuous sanding belts for heavier duty sanding of wood, flooring, paint etc. Click here to see all our sanders
To choose between belt sanders: The key consideration with selecting a belt sander is the belt size. This particular dimension of belt is useful for sanding of pipes & into confined spaces. Click here to see all our belt sanders
To make sure you've got the right belt sander - 13 x 451mm belt: Most sanders are mains operated although there are some cordless now coming to the market. Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our belt sander - 13 x 451mm belt
The POWERFILE Belt Sander is engineered to sand and file in even the most awkward spots. The powerful belt sanding action and slim-line profile enables you to get into the tightest spaces. It's even great for removing pain and rust from metal, and old screw and nails from timber surfaces. The variable speed gives you optimal control, and the Cyclonic Action dust canister collects debris efficiently for a clean working area.
- Narrow arm for fast material removal in confined spaces
- 13mm sanding belt - Ideal for sanding, shaping, filing, sharpening and rust removal applications
- Variable speed for optimal control and finish when sanding wood, metal, ceramic tiles, masonry, plaster and plastic
- Screw operated belt tracking makes the sander easy to operate and prevents the belt from coming off the rollers during operation
- Cyclonic action dust canister - For efficient dust collection and a cleaner work area
- Powerful 350W motor enables optimal stock removal to get the job done quicker
- Product Type: Belt Sander
- Power Rating: 350W
- Plug Voltage: 230V
- Speed: Variable
- No Load Speed: 900-1600mpm
- Paper Size: 451 x 13mm
- Belt dimensions: 451 x 13mm
- Belt width: 13mm
- Sanding area: N/Amm
- Belt tracking: No
- Dust Extraction [sanders]: Cyclonic
- Cable length: 3m
- Soft grip: NO
- Kit Box: NO
- Sanding frame: NO
- Lock-on switch: NO
- Vibration: 1.7m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 84dB(A)
- Sound Power: 95dB(A)
- 3 sanding belts
- 13mm straight arm
- 2 year warranty
- Warranty claims: Please contact the national Black & Decker warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380737355 for free nationwide collection and return
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
BLACK & DECKER KA900E
- Recently Viewed