- 550 Watt
- Single speed
- Bar length: 65cm
- Electric brake
Recommended with the MAKITA UH6570 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
MAKITA UH6570 (Hedge Trimmer, 550W, 650mm)
- Net weight: 3.8 - 3.9 kg
- Blade Length: 65 cm
- Strokes per Minute: 1600 spm
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Jones one month ago
Feels top quality and built for the job not going to break easy after doing some work which is what you want from your tools. Lightweight compared to the others and and get in some tight spots.
Russell Quine one year ago
Roger Thomas one year ago
I have only cut one long hedge so far but found the hedge trimmer well balanced and easy to use.
Kev from Derbyshire one year ago
Bought to replace an ageing pair of 38cm trimmers. The extra length makes my ever growing privets a doddle to trim. Usual great quality from Makita, handle really nicely
Richard Stole 3 years ago
very good machine
Mr David Start 3 years ago
Looks and feels good. Works fine so far, (only one use up to now).
Daniel 5 years ago
have only used once happy so far
j northam 5 years ago
I like the reliability of this product.