- For DJR186 / DJR187 recip saws
Recommended with the MAKITA 821620-5 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The MAKITA 821620-5 DJR186 / DJR187 Case has the following features:
- For DJR186 / DJR187 recip saws
Product EAN: 5055995533410
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Gordon Mills one year ago
Does the job
JoJo one year ago
Brought as a present to go with the reciprocating saw and it went down extremely well one very happy chap.
james heath one year ago
It’s a box. Not much to say but it’s a good quality one so I’m pleased room for 2 batteries and charger too.
Guest one year ago
Great for 18v reciprocating saw, well made.
Neil Funnell one year ago
Ideal just want I needed to protect the saw
Danny Matthews one year ago
Perfect for storing my reciprocating saw and charger
Michael BARNES one year ago
Perfect for the reciprocating saw. Feels solid but not too heavy.
SB one year ago
Exactly what I need for the saw. Highly protective, everything first well. Not oversized. Spot on!
Steve Brough one year ago
Fine. Just the job.
Spencer Aicken one year ago
As described. Great price
Jordan Perring 2 years ago
Good well made And solid case with room for accessories inside
Michael McGurran 2 years ago
Great box good delivery
David Bray 2 years ago
You would expect nothing less, well made and perfect
Mr Gary Giles 2 years ago
Could be better
Stuart Barclay 2 years ago
Ideal storage box
Dennis Goodwin 2 years ago
Prompt free delivery.
JD 2 years ago
It’s a case does what it should do
Michael Franzoni 3 years ago
Sturdy keeps reciprocating saw in top condition.