Recommended with the MAKITA 199141-8 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The MAKITA 199141-8 Guide rail 1500mm has the following features:
Product EAN: 0088381528689
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Simon craig one year ago
Great kit at great value
Wayne Stevens one year ago
Needed new rails as the apprentice damaged others. Great bit of kit and excellent price
michael newman one year ago
the rail was original undamaged .well protected amd on time
customer - D.B., York one year ago
Limited use so far to trim down a set of new doors, but so far, so good. Inspires confidence to take on more projects where clean, perfectly straight cuts will be essential.
Steven Waibel one year ago
Good price, very happy.
Guest one year ago
Usual 1st class product
Mr John Wilson one year ago
l c one year ago
Andy Greenwood one year ago
Top service and great prices
CustomerJohn Francomb one year ago
Makita quality track is expensive , but such a pleasure to use with your track saw . I can't wait to use this set up again it's so professional.
BARRY TORRANCE one year ago
Perfect straight cuts
customer one year ago
Excellent no issues
Philip Lawrence one year ago
Matika, any more to say, plunge saw seems to be number 1 or 2 in all reviews I seen. Early days but PUCKER
MIKE one year ago
Product as advertised.
rob stanger one year ago
Perfect. Great quality and great price.
Jon one year ago
This is the third one I've bought, absolutely fantastic and well priced
Laurence Craig one year ago
Perfect, nice quality.
Andrew Fenlon one year ago
Great piece of kit. Really surprised how good a cut the Makita saw makes, this rail obviously plays it's part. Factory edge on site
Martin Baker one year ago
Antony Wilford one year ago
Make life so easy
router maniac one year ago
Just the sort of quality you would expect from Makita. Dead straight, dead flat, high quality on all materials. Another bonus I hadn't thought of before receiving it is the dual purpose of the splinter strip. The first task is to run the saw along to trim it. Once you've done that, it then serves as an exact marker of the inside of the cut which is great for lining the guide up to cut your piece.
Teri Lennon one year ago
Darren Quigg 2 years ago
Very pleased with this
Mark 2 years ago
Brilliant bit of kit to go with saw sp6000j
mike stoakes 2 years ago
great bit of kit
customer 2 years ago
Not yet used but looks good
Richard Leigh 2 years ago
Well made, works as expected.
Ian Horner 3 years ago
I didn’t think that these were available as the 1.4m track is mor3 widely advertised.