The DEWALT DT9500 SDS+ drill bit - 3.5mm x 50mm x 110mm has the following features:
Product EAN: 5035048054758
BLACK & DECKER DT9500 (2400 - Footprint)
- Weight: 0.044kg
- Length: 19.2mm
- Width: 4.8mm
- Height: 1.3mm
- You can order until 8pm for free next working day delivery to nearly all of England and Wales. For locations further from our hub, our cut off is 5pm. Some harder-to-reach locations may take an extra day. More info »
- For most orders we use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates.
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Sean Taylor 8 hours ago
Great tool 👍
Barryworth one month ago
Although only used to test it it is nice and quiet and seems to be nicely balanced. My only gripe is the need for the pin to hold the blades on - there is always a chance it could get lost.
Gordon one month ago
Delighted with the smooth action
Trevor hall 2 months ago
Just what I wanted
AN 2 months ago
Mike rhodes 3 months ago
Awesome bit of kit very happy
Michael Samuels 3 months ago
Fantastic lightweight and power full with no vibration
David Berry 3 months ago
Brilliant, big improvement from previous models.
Mark Bell 4 months ago
Always buy makita
Bernie P 4 months ago
A little pricey perhaps compared to some other brands, but definitely worth it. Vibrations are kept to a minimum and it's cordless nature offers great flexibility. I mainly wanted it for the low noise/lack of vibration, and I was not disappointed. The Makita quality is there. this is a brilliant piece of kit There are cheaper options out there, but none that offer this ease of use and vibration-less quality
Ronnie 4 months ago
very good product
Derek 4 months ago
Great machine, Easy to use and the blade change is superb.
colin russell 5 months ago
Works well and is very easy to use.
Raymond Clarke 5 months ago
Best in class great price arrived 3 days earlier than expected. Howe are very good also on returns and on their customer service.
Robert French 6 months ago
10/10 great bit of kit best multitool ive used
David Thompson 7 months ago
Hassin Smithers 9 months ago
So much better than the old one
- Recently Viewed