- 1500 Watt
- No load speed: 4500rpm
- Depth of cut: 93mm
- Electric brake
Recommended with the MAKITA MLT100N - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Simon one year ago
Good value with very little adjustments needed out of the box. Too early for a review on reliability, but it cuts very cleanly and should be a very good addition to my workshop.
James Stevens one year ago
Quality service fast delivery *****
William Lowther one year ago
Mr Terence Chiverton 2 years ago
Good quality saw &value for money
jason carrigan 2 years ago
Wow fantastic piece of kit
Ross Hutchison 2 years ago
Excellent product and service
Customer Patrick Murphy 2 years ago
Usual Makita quality, and workmanship.
Steve Kennedy 2 years ago
Good product for price, some slightly cheap feeling parts but overall good value
David Jackson 2 years ago
As you would expect from makita
clive benson 2 years ago
not got round to use it yet but looks good
Daz 2 years ago
Worktop surface is easy to mark/scratch even using the tools included. But otherwise an awesome piece of kit.
Anthony Armstrong 2 years ago
The unit I got sent was way below the standard I have come to expect from Makita. Maybe Makita should choose their dealers with more care.
Keith Lovell 3 years ago
Just what I expected fro Makita. One niggle however is that there isn't enough adjustment available to align the dimension strip with the fence.
Andrew Byrnes 3 years ago
Great product, albeit a little bigger than I thought. Delivery was quick and efficient and took very little setting up, I was using it within 24 hours of purchase!!
Collin 4 years ago
Good standard of table saw for enthusiast and arrived with all the fences, mitre gauge and tools and was true straight out of the box and required no setting up or adjustment (checked with digital angle gauge and digital square). Only issue to me, is the stop button could be much larger than start button for when you need it in an emergency.
Mungo Henning 4 years ago
Snazzy bit of kit, but for a novice like me I don't like to work too hard to understand the manual for this table saw. I suppose I should go look for a video instruction book. No complaints so far.
William Buchanan 4 years ago
Great product even better than I anticipated
Teresa Eddleston 5 years ago
Brilliant bit of kit, bought for husband who absolutely loves it, only reservation was the noise, but it is a lot quieter than people were suggesting so very happy, service was really good, delivered next day in giving 1 hour time slot, will definitely use again Great value for money, really good quality.
graham bale 5 years ago
very good machine, i have used Makita gear extensively over the years and to say it is top quality is not an over statement.
- Recently Viewed