- 940 Watt
- Single speed
- Dust bag
- 940 Watt
- Single speed
- Dust bag
An introduction to belt sanders: Belt sanders use continuous sanding belts for heavier duty sanding of wood, flooring, paint etc. Click here to see all our sanders
To choose between belt sanders: The key consideration with selecting a belt sander is the belt size. These are the largest belt sanders available Click here to see all our belt sanders
To make sure you've got the right belt sander - 100 x 610mm belt: Most sanders are mains operated although there are some cordless now coming to the market. Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our belt sander - 100 x 610mm belt
The MT series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools at an affordable market price. Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements, without the professional price tag. The MT series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who don™t require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- Flat top enables inverted applications to be carried out.
- Designed to enable flush sanding to walls.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Double Insulation
- Net weight: 6.2 kg
- Input Wattage: 940 w
- Belt Speed: 380#-# m/min
- Noise sound power: 98 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Belt Size: 100#-#610 mm
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Vibration sanding sheet steel: 2.5 m/sec²
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- You can order until 8pm for free next working day delivery to nearly all of England and Wales. For locations further from our hub, our cut off is 5pm. Some harder-to-reach locations may take an extra day. More info »
- For most orders we use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates.
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.