- Part of the T-Stak range
The DEWALT DWST1-71196 T-stak trolley has the following features:
- Part of the T-Stak range
Product EAN: 3253561711961
DEWALT DWST1-71196 (TSTAK TROLLEY)
- Designed to be used with the DEWALT TSTAKTM system
- 4 heavy-duty wheels
- Weight capacity of 220 lbs
- Telescopic Aluminum Handle Ergonomic 3 position handle
- Stacking latches - compatible with all TSTAK modules
- Foldable For compact and easy storage
- 2 Back Heavy Duty Air Filled Wheels for maximum maneuverability
- 2 Front Casters 360° Swiveling for maximum maneuverability
- 1 year warranty - for full information click here
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years (on qualifying products) by registering tool online within 30 days of purchase. For full information and to register your tool click here
- Warranty claims all tools except lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380 737355. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Warranty claims on Lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Global Surveyors Group, directly on 01942 896244. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
RAY BARSATI ( RBWOODWORK) one year ago
It seems well built , I have not owned it long enough to see how reliable it is. Only time can tell if it’s tough enough to last the life it it supposed to live as opposed to a life of living in a garden shed . way too expensive for what it is
Joe Mills one year ago
Very good product, holds all my Tstak boxes well, I also have the Tstak cart that I also use but by using the trolley the items are more stable and less chance of toppling over.
P&H ACOUSTICS one year ago
Strong & versatile. Can choose whatever boxes you want to build your own tool station. Fab product.
Philip Atkinson one year ago
Changing my whole tools to Dewalt. Great products
Danny Parkin 2 years ago
Steve Williams 2 years ago
This is the 3rd one we have so we know the product and it was a great price.
Mr Jones 2 years ago
I am sorry I cannot review this Product as it is a Christmas Gift to my Son. I have
John Hickey 3 years ago
Se review of DW745, and references to the stand
- Recently Viewed