- 2000 Watt
- No load speed: 3800rpm
- Depth of cut: 77mm
Recommended with the DEWALT DWE7492 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
DEWALT DWE7492 (250MM TABLE SAW)
- Powerful 1800 Watt motor for high performance in all applications
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts
- Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision
- Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- 26.5 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
- Fence system provides 825 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods
DEWALT DWE7492 (250MM TABLE SAW)
- Power Source: Corded
- No Load Speed: 4800rpm
- Blade Diameter: 250mm
- Blade Bore: 30mm
- Bevel Capacity: 45º
- Max. Ripping Capacity [right]: 825mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 77mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 55mm
- Weight: 26.5kg
- Depth: 650mm
- Length: 680mm
- Height: 330mm
- Sound Pressure: 92dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 2dB(A)
- Sound Power: 105.2dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 2dB(A)
- Mitre fence
- Dust port reducer
- Push stick
- 2 blade spanners
- Parallel fence
- 24 tooth SERIES 30® saw blade
- 1 year warranty - for full information click here
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years (on qualifying products) by registering tool online within 30 days of purchase. For full information and to register your tool click here
- Warranty claims all tools except lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380 737355. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Warranty claims on Lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Global Surveyors Group, directly on 01942 896244. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Bearsparko 11 months ago
Expensive but awesome. The fence was the deal maker for me.
Ray one year ago
I’ve only had this saw a short time, but so far no complaints. I was pleasantly surprised how accurate and square the cutting has been out of the box.
Stuart Nurse one year ago
Dose everything you’d ask. Needed slight fettling out of box but now is giving great, square cuts and even ripping full sized sheets with appropriate in/outfeed support
Ian one year ago
Awesome piece of equipment and super accurate. Way better than I expected for what is meant to be a job site saw. I allowed for way less accuracy.
R kent one year ago
Does what it says it does. Very good indeed.
Jake 2 years ago
The table saw is exactly what I needed. I am making cabinets and needed a large enough table that was portable and this fits the bill. Typical DeWalt quality
Graham Scarrott 2 years ago
Greg 2 years ago
Hobby work on wood projects: essential for work beyond cross-cut saw. Minor issue with slightly sloppy mitre slot: possible after market upgrade. Soft start motor would be an improvement.
Paul G. 2 years ago
What you come to expect from a DeWalt tool... reliable, robust and durable. The choice tool for numerous trades people. However, the price puts it off the radar for most DIY-ers with its target market being more, the commercial professional.
Huw Price 2 years ago
This saw is professional quality through and through and I would highly recommend it. They have listened and sorted out the issues that the earlier model had. Only other thing I would change is to add a soft start.