- 150 Watt
- Variable speed
The BLACK & DECKER BEW220 240v Orbital sander - third sheet has the following features:
- 150 Watt
- Variable speed
An introduction to orbital sanders: Some orbital sanders use third or half sandpaper sheets and are especially popular with decorators. Other orbital sanders use round sandpaper sheets for the sanding of wood, walls, paint etc and are used by cabinet makers as well as in the automotive industry. Some of the smaller round pad orbital sanders can also be used single handed for more detailed work. The are sometimes referred to as random orbit sanders. Click here to see all our sanders
To choose between orbital sanders: The key consideration when choosing an orbital sander is the size & shape of pad most suited to the work. Third sheet orbital sanders are for medium sanding tasks. Click here to see all our orbital sanders
To make sure you've got the right orbital sander - third sheet: Some orbital sanders have a variable speed function ie. allowing for a slow start on the trigger. Additionally some have more than one speed setting. Most sanders are mains operated although there are some cordless now coming to the market. Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our orbital sander - third sheet
Product EAN: 5035048704271
- 2 year warranty - for full information click here
- Warranty claims: Please contact the national Black & Decker warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380737355 for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
BLACK & DECKER BEW220
Leesy one year ago
Does exactly the job I needed it for.
Katerina Haberis one year ago
M Kilian one year ago
Used it to restore a wooden garden Table - perfect for the job!