- For LS1019
The MAKITA 122852-0 Dust bag has the following features:
- For LS1019
Product EAN: 0088381356602
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Geoff Le Page one year ago
Very reasonably priced item and will prove exceptionally useful to attach to a couple of power tools which didn't come complete with dust collection bags. Just what I needed.
Villa phil 2 years ago
What it said on the box
Mr Bob Clay 2 years ago
Good quality bag, a bit larger than expected but actually that's probably a good thing. Has a slider that slips on & off to seal the bottom of the bag, am sure this will be better than a zip that catches in loose threads inside.
- Recently Viewed