- 1100 Watt
- Variable speed
Recommended with the METABO WEV 11-125 QUICK - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The METABO WEV 11-125 QUICK 110v Angle grinder - 5" (125mm) has the following features:
- 1100 Watt
- Variable speed
An introduction to angle grinders: Angle grinders have a wide variety of uses amongst, for example, engineers, stone masons, welders, bricklayers & scaffolders. The grinding disc is mounted on a head which sits at right angles to the motor's drive shaft. They are occasionally referred to as disc or side grinders. Cordless angle grinders are concentrated at the smaller disc diameter end of this range. Click here to see all our grinders
To choose between angle grinders: Disc diameter is the key choice to make when selecting an angle grinder. They range in disc diameter size from 4' (100mm) - 9' (230mm) with the 4.1/2' (115mm) & 9' (230mm) grinders being the most popular choices. Smaller grinders rotate the discs at a higher speed. These tools all have a 5' disc diameter. Click here to see all our angle grinders
To make sure you've got the right angle grinder - 5' (125mm): Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our angle grinder - 5' (125mm)
Product EAN: 4061792176454
Metabo WEV 10-125 Quick 110V, 1,000W 5 Angle Grinder with Variable speed and Soft start
- Low fatigue as never before: compact angle grinder with adjustable speed and smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics.
patent-pending Metabo Marathon-motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life.
Thumbwheel controlled Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics ideal for working on materials requiring customised speeds
- 1 and 3 year warranty link: https://www.metabo.com/uk/en/info/service/declaration-of-warranty/
- Warranty claims: Call us on 0333 004 3000 and we will arrange for the product to be returned to Metabo for inspection.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
METABO WEV 11-125 QUICK
martin gaynor 2 years ago
About 60 quid cheaper than nearest rival. Cracking deal. And german built. Quality product