The MAKITA DC18RD 18v & 14.4v Twin port charger has the following features:
Twin port chargers can charge 2 different battery voltages at the same time Click here to see all our batteries & chargers
Product EAN: 0088381444033
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Kerri one year ago
Does what it says on the tin. Quality piece by Makita
Carl Atkinson one year ago
Geoff I one year ago
I am buying more and more Makita tools and batteries and sometimes a single charger isn't enough to keep up with the work. This charger is quite big and weighty but feels well made. The charging is quick and can be set to play different tunes to differentiate between the batteries being charged. There is also a usb output which is handy for charging phones etc. I have registered all my tools on the Makita website which extends the warranty to 3 years. I am not sure if this charger is covered by the extension but I will visit the Makita site to check.
Fenn one year ago
Really pleased with the Makita charger, I had considered a Chinese look a likely, purely on price but I’m glad I didn’t. It feels like quality and i will be pleased if it lasts as long as my single charger.
John Hutchison one year ago
Scott Lawrence one year ago
Does the job well, but could be built to take a bit more of a beating as drops and bumps do happen in a typical work environment
KEVIN FREER one year ago
What i was looking for at the right price
Mario Noto one year ago
Barry Turner 2 years ago
As described and Makita stuff is very robust and reliable.
Stephen 2 years ago
Cheapest on the net
Mr Barley 3 years ago
Its a Makita, what else can I say
Andrew Lonsdale 3 years ago
They delivered on time, despite the beast from the east, and the price was right.
Mr kevin hora 3 years ago
I bought 2 batteries so the twin charger works for me
Nialls 3 years ago
Great service great product
Stacey Townsend 3 years ago
Not yet used as I brought it as a gift for Christmas but seems to be okay and was packaged well. Just what I was looking for.
James Clarke 3 years ago
Excellent Product that is well built
- Recently Viewed