The MAKITA BH2420 24v Ni-MH battery - 1.8Ah has the following features:
An introduction to ni-mh batteries: Ni-MH batteries, short for nickel-metal hydride, are the latest but one in battery technology - the latest being Li-ion. Click here to see all our batteries & chargers
To choose between ni-mh batteries: The higher the Ah (Ampere hours) the longer the interval between charges; the fewer times you recharge a battery the longer it will last. Click here to see all our ni-mh batteries
Product EAN: 0088381179508
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- You can order until 8pm for free next working day delivery to nearly all of England and Wales. For locations further from our hub, our cut off is 5pm. Some harder-to-reach locations may take an extra day. More info »
- For most orders we use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates.
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Alastair Kerr 3 years ago
The product is an exact manufacturer's replacement rather than a third party copy and is giving good service. With a 1 year warranty and next day delivery it is worth the higher cost.
- Recently Viewed