- 1100 Watt
- Single speed
- 1100 Watt
- Single speed
An introduction to angle grinders: Angle grinders have a wide variety of uses amongst, for example, engineers, stone masons, welders, bricklayers & scaffolders. The grinding disc is mounted on a head which sits at right angles to the motor's drive shaft. They are occasionally referred to as disc or side grinders. Cordless angle grinders are concentrated at the smaller disc diameter end of this range. Click here to see all our grinders
To choose between angle grinders: Disc diameter is the key choice to make when selecting an angle grinder. They range in disc diameter size from 4' (100mm) - 9' (230mm) with the 4.1/2' (115mm) & 9' (230mm) grinders being the most popular choices. Smaller grinders rotate the discs at a higher speed. These tools all have a 5' disc diameter. Click here to see all our angle grinders
To make sure you've got the right angle grinder - 5' (125mm): Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our angle grinder - 5' (125mm)
Models 9565PZ have been developed as the models without the electronic control devices of 9565PC.
Equipped with "Super Joint System-SJS". These models are available with basic wheel cover as œZ models.
- Easy-to-operate paddle type on/off switch.
- Dust proof construction.
- SJS system to prevent motor burn out.
- Enhanced protection against grease leak.
- Max Wheel Diameter: 125 mm
- Vibration: Artificial Wheel: 2.5 m/sec²
- No Load Speed: 12,000#-# rpm
- Bore Diameter: 22 mm
- Net weight: 2.4 - 2.7 kg
- Input Wattage: 1100 w
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.