- 450 Watt
- Variable / reversing
- 450 Watt
- Variable / reversing
An introduction to rotary drills: The rotary drill, sometimes called a pistol drill, is the most basic mains powered drill. They are used for drilling holes in wood, metal or plastics. See drill drivers for their cordless equivalent. Click here to see all our drills
To choose between rotary drills: The key considerations when choosing a rotary drill are the maximum drilling diameter required and whether you prefer to tighten the chuck by hand or by using a key supplied. We currently supply three different sizes of rotary drills, to accommodate a maximum drill bit size of 6.5mm, 10mm and 13mm. 10mm refers to maximum drilling diameter in steel, you can use a larger drill bit for plastic & wood providing it has a 10mm or smaller diameter shank to fit the chuck. Click here to see all our rotary drills
To make sure you've got the right rotary drill - 10mm keyless chuck: There is a often choice between single or 2 speed gears. Most professional rotary drivers have a variable speed function. Click here to see all our rotary drill - 10mm keyless chuck
Models 6413 are cost-competitive 10mm Drills, featuring compact and lightweight design yet with high durability.
- High speed, Ideal for engineering applications
- Soft grip handle
- Keyless chuck
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Drilling: 3.5 m/sec²
- Max in steel: 10 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 82 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Max in wood: 25 mm
- Net weight: 1.3 kg
- Noise sound power: 93 dB(A)
- Input wattage: 450#-# w
- No Load Speed: 0 - 3000 rpm
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years by registering the tool online within 30 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- the tool is CE marked and was purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- the tool is not an Air Compressor/ Air Tool, a Battery/ Charger, an Accessory, or a Petrol or Production Tool
- To register your tool for extended warranty click here
- Warranty claims: Please request a collection from Makita using their returns form. Alternatively, you can speed the process up by taking the tool to your nearest approved Makita Area Service Agent. You can find your nearest agent here. When searching for your nearest agent on the website you will need to select the 'Service - Electric' tick box for a power tool warranty claim, or the 'Service - Garden Machinery' tick box for a garden tool warranty claim. Please contact Howe Tools should you need any assistance.
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
- Recently Viewed