- 1400 Watt
- No load speed: 4500rpm
- Depth of cut: 62mm
Recommended with the DEWALT DWS774 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The DEWALT DWS774 240v Mitre saw - 216mm blade has the following features:
- 1400 Watt
- No load speed: 4500rpm
- Depth of cut: 62mm
An introduction to mitre saws: A mitre saw is a portable machine for making cross or, by rotating the tool's turntable, angle (known as mitre) cuts in wood. Mitre saws are used both in workshops & by onsite carpenters for window casings, architraving, door frames, picture frames etc. The wood is taken to the mitre saw rather than the machine being taken to the material as in a circular saw. The majority are mains powered but cordless versions do exist. Click here to see all our saws
To choose between mitre saws: The key criteria needed for choosing a mitre saw is the diameter of the blade to determine the width & depth of cut. Mitre saws with this 216mm diameter blade are at the smaller end of the diameter blade range. Click here to see all our mitre saws
To make sure you've got the right mitre saw - 216mm blade: Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our mitre saw - 216mm blade
Product EAN: 5035048614075
DEWALT DWS774 (216mm Mitre Saw)
- Fixed left & right hand fences with measuring scale for improved material support and management
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
- New 1400 Watt motor for powerful cutting in all materials (1400 Watt Low Voltage version UK Only)
- New head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation
- Improved Dust extraction efficiency
- The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
- The classic saw design improved and updated for the modern user
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity no adjustment required
- Carry side handles for east transportation
DEWALT DWS774 (216mm Mitre Saw)
- Power Source: Corded
- Power Input: 1400W
- Power Output: 1100W
- Blade Diameter: 216mm
- Blade Bore: 30mm
- Blade Speed: 4500rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 48º
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 48/48º
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 173 x 62mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 177 x 62mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 190x48mm
- Max. Depth of Cut: 70mm
- Weight: 12Kg
- Depth: 550mm
- Length: 490mm
- Height: 590mm
- Sound Pressure: 93dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3.9dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Cutting Wood: 2.1m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5m/s²
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- TCT tooth saw blade
- Material Clamp
- Blade spanner
- 1 year warranty - for full information click here
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years (on qualifying products) by registering tool online within 30 days of purchase. For full information and to register your tool click here
- Warranty claims all tools except lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380 737355. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Warranty claims on Lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Global Surveyors Group, directly on 01942 896244. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- You can order until 8pm for free next working day delivery to nearly all of England and Wales. For locations further from our hub, our cut off is 5pm. Some harder-to-reach locations may take an extra day. More info »
- For most orders we use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates.
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Robert Barkoczi one year ago
Excellent mitre saw .
David Owen one year ago
Practical compact build. Smooth operation. Seems a well built machine.
Mark wootton one year ago
Fantastic for the smaller jobs
Sarah Flahive one year ago
Great tool ready to rock and roll
R Henning one year ago
Great mitre saw. Nice and light and well made, which is what you expect from DeWalt. Easy to use and XPS system is a great feature.
Richard one year ago
Nice simple piece of kit. Can’t go wrong
Terence Jones one year ago
Absolutely lovely bit of kit
Geraint Rees Jones 2 years ago
All as decribed
Golly Olly 2 years ago
The DeWalt DWS774 is no better than a cheap mitre saw made in a third world country. The mitre saw at zero degree straight cut is about 2 degrees off. So, if you are trying to get a nice straight seam in skirting boards, nope. The edges don’t align. The fence is not adjustable either to make it more accurate and there is too much slop in the blade runners. Save your money and buy anything else but a DWS774.
Sandra Docherty 2 years ago
I am very pleased with the quality of the mitre saw. It is compact for storage and easy to transport.
Stuey 2 years ago
Speaking as a DIYer, it seems like a great mitre saw. Compact, light and well built, its perfect. Paid £233 from Howetools who delivered promptly.
Paul N 2 years ago
Usual Dewalt quality. Easy to set up (it is important to calibrate the guide first so that cuts are square) and a pleasure to use for smaller timbers/architrave etc. I bought this over the slightly cheaper 773 model and am glad I did as it has XPS Shadow Line. This is excellent - it projects a shadow of the blade directly on to the timber for a really precise cut and makes all the difference. Would recommend over cheaper machines. Buy once, buy right.
Dawn Smith 2 years ago
I like this saw as it is very light to carry and with the rail design fits easily on a narrow bench. I made a test cut of some 7 inch x 1 inch pine board and the cut was smooth with little tear out. I like the saw a lot. The only thing I do not like is the DeWalt handbook, which I think is badly designed and difficult to understand. For a saw at this price point, DeWalt could have provided clearer more concise set up instructions, otherwise very good.
Colin Moore 3 years ago
Thought about buying a cheaper brand but decided to stick with Dewalt . Quality product and glad I decided to buy this saw.
Client Bruce Haswell 3 years ago
As of yet not been used much but with the limited results has proven satisfactory. I changed the blade for a 60 tooth which suites my work application at present. The saw is very mobile and in my small workshop has proven to be an asset due to its size and weight.
Paul Symons 3 years ago
Great tool, just the job at just the right price
Zenpod.co.uk 3 years ago
Good quality, accurate out of the box and a great price
Steven 3 years ago
So lightweight and easy to carry, the light shining on where the blade cuts is a great feature. The blades couldn't be any more easier to change. The newer extraction system to connect to the tool is brilliant. This is a must have piece of kit for anyone. Extremely pleased.
Mark Collins 3 years ago
This is the best electric trimmer you can get. Goes through branches. Service from these guys was amazing
Mr Paul Tampion 3 years ago
Well built good quality saw
Jonathan 3 years ago
A really good saw and the shadow line is a plus. Dewalt have upped their game in recent years but this saw does not cost that much more than a budget equivalent.
Tracey Bullen 3 years ago
Fab for all. The jobs needed
Trevor Linkins 3 years ago
Excellent product usual high quality from DeWalt
Dave 4 years ago
So far I have used this saw to cut matchboard. Easy to set up and use. Perfect.
Michael Palmer 4 years ago
Thrilled do not buy the 773 buy the 774 worth the extra £9 for the shadow line.
David Mead 4 years ago
Excellent saw as you would expect from Dewalt..!!
Mr Footitt 4 years ago
Brilliant tool very well built
Ron Taggart 4 years ago
good value saw, not had for long but good clean, accurate cuts.
Mr Alastair Hutchinson 4 years ago
The Dewalt DWS774 is robustly built and gives clean accurate mitre and cross cuts. The only slight problem was that the clip for retaining the blade removal spanner in the carry handle was broken and didn't hold the spanner in place for storage. This was promptly replaced by Howe tools so overall very pleased with purchase.
Raymond 4 years ago
well built as expected from dewalt versatile tool very accurate
John Dray 4 years ago
I'm thrilled to bits with this saw. I've just had a new shed installed and wanted to establish a small hobby workshop. As the shed is only 9'x6' I am I bit tight on space. The DeWalt saw internal slide tubes really reduces the footprint needed and was exactly what I was looking for. The saw is already accurately set up, (I checked it) so I was able to use it right out of the box. Just one niggle, would have been nice if DeWalt supplied a dust collection adaptor for a shop vacuum cleaner.
Jason Ellison 4 years ago
Excellent chop saw. Would recommend this item to anyone. I wanted a saw that I could take fro one job to another without braking my back. Its accurate and easy to use.
Mr WILLIAMS 4 years ago
The saw seems to be very well made and cuts accurately ,it’s worth paying a little extra quality
Craig B 4 years ago
Great little lightweight saw for smaller jobs. LED shadow light is a great feature and accurate. Upgrade to a 80t blade if you want fine cuts in mouldings and trim.
nick clarke 4 years ago
Really pleased with the saw. Cant wait to put it through its paces
Duncan Dugmore 4 years ago
Accurate and no setting up required. Excellent product
Derek Gibbs 4 years ago
Just the job for my DeWalt collection
Robert Stewart 4 years ago
First class no hassle, next day delivery. I will certainly shop with However again, well done
Lal 4 years ago
Not used it yet but it feels like a well built product.
ANTHONY HARRIS 4 years ago
Chose this one over the cheaper Screwfix stocked item (DWS773) as it has the 'shadow cut line' which shows exactly the cut line.
Andy Coulstock 5 years ago
Fantastic service , easy to use website , great prices and fast delivery , what more could you ask for !
david evans 5 years ago
I RESEARCHED THE PRODUCT AND WAS V PLEASED WHEN IT ARRIVED, WELL MADE, FIT FOR PURPOSE, CANT ASK MORE FOR VALUE AND PRICE PAID
Christian Gleissner 5 years ago
Great little mitre saw with very high quality. No play, solid construction, not too loud. Easy to carry and has XPS shadow line to show exactly where your cut will be (unlike lasers which can get misaligned and don't show the kerf of your blade). Very impressed and came properly aligned without requiring analysis further adjustments.
stewart james 5 years ago
Nice light saw with the xps blade shadow system... makes cutting quick
S POTTS 5 years ago
Very pleased with this mitre saw and the service
Penny 5 years ago
I ordered a saw as a present unfortunately I picked the wrong one but it was exchanged very quickly
M Pickup 5 years ago
Excellent Machine. Well made which should give years of service
bob manku 5 years ago
great saw lighter and more compact than the dw777
- Recently Viewed