The DEWALT DT1926 Cut off saw blade - 355mm x 25.4mm x 66T has the following features:
Product EAN: 5035048093443
BLACK & DECKER DT1926 (355 x 25.4 66T Steel Stationary)
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Length: 44mm
- Width: 40.5mm
- Height: 1mm
- 1 year warranty - for full information click here
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years (on qualifying products) by registering tool online within 30 days of purchase. For full information and to register your tool click here
- Warranty claims all tools except lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380 737355. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Warranty claims on Lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Global Surveyors Group, directly on 01942 896244. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Matthew Payne 2 years ago
You get what you pay for, expensive TCT blade but good quality.
Mick Belton 2 years ago
- Recently Viewed