- Fabric carry bag
The DEWALT DE0881T Laser tripod has the following features:
- Fabric carry bag
Product EAN: 5054905245573
DEWALT DE0881T (1/4" ELEVATED LASER TRIPOD (0.75M -1.84M))
- Tripod with 1/4" - 20 mounting threads
- Extends between 0.75M to 1.84M
- The head can tilt and adjust for quick and easy movement
- Elevating head with crank for quick and easy height adjustment
- Integrated vial on the head for levelling accuracy
- 2 stage telescopic legs for height adjustment
- Quick release clamps on adjustable legs
- Made of aluminium making it lightweight and portable
- Includes soft bag for storage
- 1 year warranty - for full information click here
- 1 year warranty can be extended to 3 years (on qualifying products) by registering tool online within 30 days of purchase. For full information and to register your tool click here
- Warranty claims all tools except lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380 737355. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Warranty claims on Lasers: Please contact the national Dewalt warranty agent, Global Surveyors Group, directly on 01942 896244. Dewalt tools under warranty are eligible for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- You can order until 8pm for free next working day delivery to nearly all of England and Wales. For locations further from our hub, our cut off is 5pm. Some harder-to-reach locations may take an extra day. More info »
- For most orders we use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates.
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
Nick Armstrong one year ago
Bit fiddly to setup and get level, when you tighten it moves again, but excellent once you get to grips with it. Easy to attach base to the laser unit, and folds down nice and compact
Thomas one year ago
It’s ideal for kitchen fitting and easy to store away.
Martin 2 years ago
Well made and light weight
Dean Walding 2 years ago
Did the job expected
Adam 2 years ago
well made item
Jonathan Beatens 3 years ago
Used the Leica tripod before purchasing this one. That was cheaper, better built and dealt quality. Only got a new tripod, as I bought a new dewalt laser.
Mr B 4 years ago
Light sturdy and simple to set up. Very happy with all Dewalt products, well worth paying a little more.