- 710 Watt
- Single speed
Recommended with the BLACK & DECKER BEG010A5 - use the tick boxes to add and remove items.
The BLACK & DECKER BEG010A5 240v Angle grinder - 4.1/2" (115mm) has the following features:
- 710 Watt
- Single speed
An introduction to angle grinders: Angle grinders have a wide variety of uses amongst, for example, engineers, stone masons, welders, bricklayers & scaffolders. The grinding disc is mounted on a head which sits at right angles to the motor's drive shaft. They are occasionally referred to as disc or side grinders. Cordless angle grinders are concentrated at the smaller disc diameter end of this range. Click here to see all our grinders
To choose between angle grinders: Disc diameter is the key choice to make when selecting an angle grinder. They range in disc diameter size from 4' (100mm) - 9' (230mm) with the 4.1/2' (115mm) & 9' (230mm) grinders being the most popular choices. Smaller grinders rotate the discs at a higher speed. 4.1/2' is one of the most popular disc diameter choices. Click here to see all our angle grinders
To make sure you've got the right angle grinder - 4.1/2' (115mm): Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons.
Click here to see all our angle grinder - 4.1/2' (115mm)
Product EAN: 5035048712955
- 2 year warranty - for full information click here
- Warranty claims: Please contact the national Black & Decker warranty agent, Sallco, directly on 02380737355 for free nationwide collection and return
- Find your nearest service agent - click here
- Order by 5pm for free next working day delivery. There are additional delivery options on the one page check out including timed morning and weekend deliveries
- We use a premium carrier that notifies you of a one hour timed delivery slot and sends text updates
- In a very limited number of UK locations (Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles), we will try our hardest, but the delivery service is likely to be an extra day - it’s still free though!
- If you change your mind within 30 days of buying a tool, not a problem (assuming the tool has not been used and is in its original packaging) - call us on 0333 004 3000 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll contact you to arrange collection. Once the tool is received back, we will refund the cost of the tool less a £6 collection charge.
- If the tool is faulty within 30 days of buying it, we will arrange for its collection at no cost to you and supply a replacement.
- If the tool is faulty after 30 days of buying it, and before the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process.